Gather your teammates and polish your map knowledge. DSEA is hosting the third instalment CS:GO tournament! The tournament will consist of a online group stage which will run from the 12th of November until the 3rd of December. The offline playoffs will be played on the 8th of December at the X building located on the TU Delft campus. To facilitate all kinds of players we will be hosting two separate brackets.
The professional bracket will contain a prize pool of €100 and will increase by €15 for each team entering the professional bracket. The 1st place will receive 70% of the total prize pool, the 2nd place will receive the remaining 30%. The top 4 teams of this bracket will be able to show their skills at the offline playoffs. The sign-up fee will be €30 per team, with a discount for each additional DSEA member.
The amateur bracket will be more laid back. The teams in this bracket will be playing for a cup and medals. The top 2 teams will be able to play at the offline playoffs. The sign-up fee will be €15 per team, with a discount for each additional DSEA member.
Group stage and playoff information
Starting from 12 November 2018 at 00:00, the group stages will be played. The group stages will finish on 3 December 2018 at 23:59. Each team will be able to indicate when and at what time they will be able to play their matches. Depending on the amount of participating teams, the group stages will be divided in certain groups of teams. Within these groups, each team will play against each other in a Bo1. For the pro bracket the top 4 teams will be allowed to play at the offline playoffs. For the amateur bracket the top 2 teams will be allowed to play at the offline playoffs. Depending on the amount of teams, several additional matches could be played to decide rankings for these playoffs.
All online matches will be played using the ESL CS:GO 5on5 Ladder Config (MR15). This means that you'll play 15 rounds on each side. The team that reaches 16 wins first, wins the match. In case of a draw (15-15), the game will continue in overtime in an MR3 with 16000 starting money.
These matches will be played using the popflash.site services. If you are not familiar with popflash please check their FAQ (make sure to login with steam), if you still have questions feel free to contact the TO’s.
If the matches have not been played accordingly we reserve the rights to disqualify the teams. If both teams cannot find a date and time to play the matches they are required to contact us for an extension of the deadline. If they cannot find a date and time to play these matches during the extension or if the extension gets denied the higher seeded team will get the win. If there is a case of sabotaging from either of the team captain that team will be disqualified from this and future events. The Tournament Organisers reserve the right to decide the winner of an unplayed match.
On the 8th of December 2018, the offline playoffs will be held. For the pro bracket the semi-finales will be played as a Bo1. The victorious teams will play the grand-finales as a Bo3. The amateur bracket will play a Bo1 grand-finales. The playoffs will take place from 11:00 until 21:00. The teams are expected to check-in at least one hour before the start of their match with the TO’s.
For the offline playoffs we require each team to bring their own gear. The venue will provide a space to safely store your gear. we already made a handy checklist for you:
- Computer or laptop
- Mouse pad
- Ethernet cable (10 meter recommended)
- USB - Ethernet adapter
- USB hub
- Power cables
- Monitor cables
The X venue is located at Mekelweg 8-10, 2628 CD Delft. Free parking is available across the building.
Download the rules by following this link.
For questions or more information, send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sign-up deadline: 11 November 2018, 23:59
Online group stages: 12 November 2018 until 3 December 2018
Offline playoffs: 8 December 2018, Delft
Entry fee pro bracket: €30 per team
Prize pool pro bracket: €100 + €15 per team
Entry fee Amateur bracket: €15 per team